Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
Happy New Year! As the New Year rings in, we may be trying to really get on top of our goals. I don’t know about you, but every year I struggle the most with trying to figure out what to cook. We end up cooking the same 10 recipes over and over again! And if we do what something different it ends up costing us an arm and a leg going out to dinner. And if it is the end of the pay period we are coming up with what we call a “hodgepodge” meals. We could have pancakes and burritos. Our imaginations definitely get the best of us on those days.
However, I am just starting to realize, it really doesn’t have to be like that! I am using my first ever Healthy Meal Planning Bundle. I am excited to say you can start your year off the right now too!
First, let me give you the low down on the bundle
Recipes (12 categories with 1,072 recipes worth $360)
- Baked Goods (87 recipes)
- Breakfast (124 recipes)
- Dinner: Celebrations & Holiday Meals (54 recipes)
- Dinner: Everyday (93 recipes)
- Dinner: Freezer Meals (65 recipes)
- Dinner: One-Dish Wonders (72 recipes)
- Dinner: Quick & Easy (85 recipes)
- Dinner: Slow Cooker / Instant Pot (96 recipes)
- Light Meals (76 recipes)
- Salads & Sides (122 recipes)
- Snacks (97 recipes)
- Soups (101 recipes)
Meal Plans (30+ meal plans worth $380)
All meal plans include dinners + sides unless otherwise specified.
- 2-week gluten free rotation
- 2-week paleo (grain/dairy free) rotation
- Breastfeeding Momma
- Busy Moms
- Comfort Favorites
- Company’s Coming Long Weekend
- Cooking School
- Everyday Real Food
- Freezer Meals
- Gluten Free
- Instant Pot
- Kid Friendly
- Kid’s Lunchbox
- One Pot
- Party Meal Plans x10
- Seasonal Meal Plans:
- Winter Meals
- Spring Meals
- Summer Meals
- Fall Meals
- Short on Time
- Slow Cooker
- Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Lunches
- Theme Nights
- Top 8 Allergen Free
- Whole30 (2 weeks, all meals)
Meal Planning (8 products worth $119.46)
- Complete Family Meal Planner Set by Laura Rizer ($2.99)
The Complete Family Meal Planning Set is a comprehensive organizer with tools for meal planning, grocery shopping and more.
- Dinner for a Dollar: How I Feed My Family a Simple,
Allergy-Friendly, Whole-Food Diet for One Dollar per Person per Meal by Shelly Longenecker ($9.99)
Shelly shows readers how she feeds her family a simple, allergy-friendly whole food diet with lots of fruits and veggies for $1 per person per meal.
- Freezer Meal Blueprint: The Framework to Make Ahead
Meals Without Wasting Your Weekends by Elisa Giorgio ($19.00)
The Freezer Meal Blueprint is a step-by-step framework to stocking your freezer with make ahead meals your family loves, without wasting an entire weekend to prep them.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal by Tara Ziegmont ($5.99)
- Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System by Megan Duesterhaus ($19.00)
Featuring color-coded recipe magnets with coordinating recipe binder printables, The Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System allows you to save time and money by helping you efficiently plan, shop for and prepare a month’s worth of meals.
- Meal Planning for Beginners by Brendie Heter ($28.50)
Join Brendie Heter live for encouragement and inspiration for meal planning and how to use the bundle to its full potential!
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink ($4.99)
Learn to create a meal plan that ACTUALLY works for your family.
- Printable Meal Planner from Carrie Elle by Carrie Lindsey ($5.00)
Get dinner under control with the printable Carrie Elle Meal Planner – you’re going to love having everything you need for stress-free dinners in one handy location!
- Simple Healthy Meal Planner by Tracy Lynn ($24.00)
A step by step guide that will help you to plan out healthy meals without the stress so you can stick to a plan and learn to love meal time again!
Wait, really there is even more then what is listed above. I would rather not overwhelm you by too many options!
I bet you are wondering how on earth am I going to be able to afford this….Simply is only $37. I don’t know about you, but I spend more than that at Wendy’s with my family!
So will you join me in purchasing my Healthy Meal Planning Bundle? I hope we can find some new recipes together.
OK let’s do it!
Sale Dates: Wednesday, January 2 @ 8am ET through Monday, January 7 @ 11:59pm
Price: $37 for all breakfasts, lunches, dinners & sides; just $10 more for drinks & breakfasts
Contents: 1,072 recipes across 12 categories + 200 dessert and beverage recipes, 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes, 5 ecourses, 5 ebooks, and 4 printable packs & workbooks
Earlybird Bonus: 30 Meals in 30 Days Challenge ($21 value)