Sausage Veggie Tin Foil Dinner
Author & Pictures by Chelsea at The Recipe Critic
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 16 Mins
Total Time: 31 Mins
Need a fast easy dinner? Try this Sausage Veggie Tin Foil Dinner. It is super easy. Just throw your sausage, veggies, and olive oil in tin foil and cook! It is gluten-free too!
Easy to assemble sausage and veggie foil pack meals.
Servings: 4 -6
Calories: 330 k cal
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 ears corn
- 1/2 large yellow onion 1 medium
- 4-5 small red potatoes
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1 package (13 ounces) Butterball Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Seasoned salt and pepper
- Optional: chopped parsley
- Cut the top off the pepper and remove the seeds. Thinly slice.
- Remove husk from corn and cut into 1-inch disks. Coarsely chop the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces — about 8-10 pieces per potato depending on size.
- Coin the zucchini.
- Coin the turkey sausage.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, about 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) seasoned salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add seasonings mixture to the veggies + meat and toss well.
- Place 2 pieces of tin foil on top of each other.
- Put a generous amount of the mixture in the center and then fold up the first piece of foil and then the next piece of foil to form a secure encasing.
- Grill covered over medium heat for 16-24 minutes (depending on the heat of the grill) until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Remove and top with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
- I haven’t personally tried these in the oven but I’d recommend 400 degrees for around 30-35 minutes.
Check out more from Alyssa at The Food Critic