Best Ways To Celebrate Thanksgiving
I love Thanksgiving.Thanksgiving is a great time to remember what we are truly thankful for, to be thankful for freedom of religion, and to be thankful for families. Oh, and don’t forget food!In this post below I have recipes, crafts and advice all about Thanksgiving.Please share with me your favorite Thanksgiving Traditions and recipes, I would love to add them to this post. FOOOOOOOOOOD.
- Green Bean Casserole– a MUST for Thanksgiving if I do say so myself.
- Bread!! And don’t forget the butter, or jam. And don’t forget, you make this in an hour and a half!
- Vegan Pie with Caramel Sauce! Looks so good doesn’t it?
- Pumpkin Dip! Healthy dipping option… Super tasty.
- Ten Minute Tummy Warming Baked Apples!! This is the perfect breakfast, because it only takes 10 minutes!!!
- Three-layer Raisin Pie1 c. seedless raisins (or craisins)1 c. sour cream1 c. sugar2 eggs1/2 t. cinnamon1/4 t. cloves1/4 t. salt1 T. butter1 3 oz package of softened cream cheese1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar1 c. whipping creamChop raisins, add sour cream, sugar, eggs, spices and salt. Bring to boil, cook over reduced heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Add butter; cool completely. Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Whip cream & fold into cheese mixture. Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture into baked 9″ shell, add raisin mixture, then top with remaining cheese combination. Serve chilled. !
- Pumpkin Waffles for Breakfast!
- Slow Cooker recipes!! Don’t forget to save your house from the heat of the oven…
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce is better than from the can!!
- Sweet Potato Casserole… Possibly one of my absolute favorites!!!!
- Don’t forget the Turkey…
- Beautiful Apple Pie!!
- And the day after… Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes.
- Turkey Can Handprint Craft!! Look at how cute these are!!
- Thanksgiving Dinner Conversation Cards!! Whether you are hosting Thanksgiving and want to bring some connection to your Thanksgiving table, or you are a guest and want to bring a gift to your host, these Thanksgiving Dinner Conversation Cards are just the thing! They come in a sturdy plastic case and include 54 conversation starters. They’re the size of a regular playing card deck and can be pulled out again year after year.
- Cute Activities to Promote Thankfulness for Kids!
- Some super cute placemats!!
- Here is a post on Ten Things You Might Not Know You Need This Thanksgiving.
Sarah From Raising Human Beans
My name is Sarah Bean, I am 23 and live in Utah. I homeschool 2 kids, Ellie (4) and Will (2). We also teach kids to cook. Some may think they are too young for schooling, but tell that to them! My approach is simple. Learning can be found everywhere, everyday, in all things. Interested based learning is what they do best! Sarah blogs at Raising Human Beans