With this delicious Tuscan Pasta Salad, you will be the bell of the ball. This is a simple pasta salad with customizable ingredients. Make this recipe gluten free. Just substitute the gluten pasta for gluten free pasta and off you go!
Tuscan Pasta Salad
- 16 ounce bowtie pasta, cooked and drained in cold water
- 1 7 ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 6.5 ounce can sliced olives,
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine pasta, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve.
Watch Alyssa make this dish on her website The Recipe Critic.
If you like this recipe, check out the Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken recipe by Alyssa
Join Today and Get More Yummy Meals!